Handling of high air volumes at minimum air velocity in the occupied zone in VAV fume cupboard extracts, pharma production, “clean room” classified, R&D laboratories etc.
Why textile ductwork?
Textile ducts are very well-suited for efficient, uniform, and draught-free distribution of fresh air without "dead zones".
Why textile ducts?Learn more about textile ductwork
Products for laboratories
Order our catalogue for further information
Typical benefits in these installations;
- maintains the integrity of the fume cupboards - containment
- Prevents draughts that are often experienced with terminal hepa filters; the ducting provides even air distribution over a long run
- Very low terminal velocities
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Non shedding of fibres when using KE's certified clean room textiles
- Air ciculationin the room can be induced with the inclusion of the KE-Inject® LaserCut which caters for a little heating in a virtually isothermal room
System and section choices available;
- KE-Low Impulse®, KE-Interior®, and KE-Inject® LaserCut
- "O", "D" or quadrant section of ducts
- Clean Room ducts - white only
- Fume cupboard laboratories - full choice of colours
- Anti-static textile options suitable for explosion proof labs
Get inspired by
Read more case studies
DMRI, DenmarkRead the case study