Ventilation duct for textile based ventilation
When choosing a ventilation duct for air distribution it is a good idea also to consider textile ducts, also called air socks, in stead of steel ducts.
Compared to conventional steel ducts the textile ventilation ducts will you give benefits like:
- Flexiblity and tailored solutions
- Unique materials and colours
- Efficient air distribution and a healthy indoor climate
- Easy to transport and install
- Hygienic and easy to wash
A textile ventilation duct is also more environmentally friendly as it is made of a light weight material and therefore less expensive and CO2 consuming to transport.
In a Dutch swimming pool they changed steel ducts with textile duct.
Read the case study.
Learn more about textile based ventilation or contact us at +45 75 36 42 00 for further information and help to choose the right ventilation duct solution.